The Sky Explorer takes you soaring 700 feet above the Jamaican rainforest to the treetops over the famous Mystic Mountain in Ocho Rios. As you travel through the heart of the rainforest you’ll enjoy views of nearby Dunn's River Falls from above.
What to Expect
Take in spectacular views of the famous Mystic Mountain in Ocho Rios during this 4-hour Sky Explorer adventure. You’ll head to the treetops of the rainforest on a state-of-the-art chairlift.
Explore the treetops and see the nearby Dunn's River Falls from up above. The Sky Explorer will carry you through the heart of the canopy, giving you firsthand glimpses of the wonders of the tropical seaside rainforest at the peak of Mystic Mountain.
Once at the top, you’ll be able to spend a few minutes exploring the interesting educational displays about the history and culture of Jamaica and its people.
- Round-trip transportation
- Admission to Mystic Mountain with Sky Explorer activity
What's Not Included
- Zipline and Bobsled activities
Know Before You Go
• This activity is not recommended for the physically challenged
• The minimum height requirement is 46 inches and lap riding on the Sky Explorer is not permitted
• The transfer time is approximately 1.5 hours each way