With transport to Martha Brae, opt for a Jamaican river rafting experience that takes you on a smooth 3-mile journey down this historic waterway. Choose to ride a bamboo raft and meander through the lush rainforest with this laid-back activity.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Audio guide included
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Water shoes
Know before you go
- It is important to note that this activity does not include the price of your raft
- You can arrange a lunch stop with your driver/guide. If you’d like to go shopping after the tour, you can also arrange this with the driver/guide, for an additional fee
- You should bring a towel, a swimsuit and change of clothing if you wish to swim, a camera, and cash
- Please note: There is no weight limit per raft. The only issue is the width of the seat. If the width is not comfortable then persons will be ask to use a separate raft which will cost each person $65