See the secret side of Jamaica's glorious Great River as you kayak your way through lush tropical forests and amazing woodlands. You'll see fertile woods and many varietes of flora, and you can even test your Tarzan skills!
What to Expect
Take a thrilling kayak ride from Montego Bay, along Jamaica's Great River, known for its lazy pools and thrilling rapids alike.
This Kayak Safari winds its way around fertile woods, grassy banks and lush tropical forests, as you navigate the water in your very own river kayak. On your way you'll be able to see a plethora of wildlife, plants, trees and flower species.
During this Kayak Safari you'll also have the chance to relax and paddle in the waters, swim downstream, or even test your Tarzan skills on a river swing.
Experienced guides will ensure your safety at all times, as you journey down one of Jamaica’s most famous rivers.
- Transportation from major hotels
- Drinking water
What's Not Included
- Food and drinks (available for purchase)
- Souvenirs and photographs
Cancel up to 2 days in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• If you are arriving via cruise ship, you must book this product directly with your cruise line
• Weight Limit: 240lbs
• Not suitable for pregnant women, not wheelchair accessible.
• What to bring: Swim wear, shorts, aqua shoes or strapped on sandals.
• Sun block, bug repellent, towels, money (souvenirs and snacks for sale on site)
• Not suitable for persons with back or neck problems.
• Not wheelchair accessible.