Ride over Jamaica’s rugged terrain on a four-wheel ATV bike! Journey up to 2200 feet above the sea on this powerful yet easy-to-handle bike as you learn about the history of Pumpkin Bottom and other communities from your expert guide.
What to Expect
Take a ride on the wild side on this amazing ATV safari tour through the brilliant Jamaican back-country! Climb aboard your powerful ATV for an amazing tour of undiscovered Jamaica! The ATV is easy to handle and gives you unparalleled access to the untouched hills and plains of this beautiful Caribbean island.
Journey around the rugged dirt trails of a colonial-era estate. Explore the scenic mountain terrain. Traverse through local communities and forests. Release your wild
side as you explore the real Jamaica!
On this 1 hour 45 minute ride you’ll enjoy the island’s lush tropical beauty as you head to Cascade, a community neatly tucked away in the Blue Hole Estate of Hanover parish.
Winding your way upward on the four-wheel bike, you’ll have the unique opportunity to head up to a point 2,200 feet above sea level. As you ascend, the expert guides will tell you about the native flora and fauna and how they have been traditionally used by local people.
During the drive, you’ll learn about the history of communities such as Pumpkin Bottom and Smithfield, and also of one of Jamaica’s oldest Presbyterian churches. The church was built out of local stones by slaves in 1840.
- Round-trip transfer from all major hotels in Montego Bay and Negril
- ATV off-road tour
- Professional guide
What's Not Included
- Food and beverages (available for purchase)
- Photographs (available for purchase)
Know Before You Go
• If you are arriving by cruise ship, the tour must be booked directly with your cruise line
• Minimum age for participants is 16 years
• Weight limit for the ATV is 250 lbs
• Not suitable for pregnant women or persons with back or neck problems
• Bring sneakers, a towel and cash
• What to wear and bring: cash, credit card, sneakers, valid driver's