Enjoy a half-day of sightseeing in Eze, Monaco, and Monte-Carlo on this excursion from Nice. Experience glamor, history, and breathtaking views. Tour the Fragonard perfume factory, and see the Prince’s Palace in Monaco and Casino Square in Monte-Carlo.
What to Expect
This half-day sightseeing tour begins with a drive along the Moyenne Corniche, providing panoramic views of Nice and the Bay of Villefranche-sur-Mer, en route to Eze village.
Explore the medieval village of Eze, perched on the cliffs overlooking the Mediterranean, before enjoying a guided tour of the Fragonard perfume factory.
From here the road drops down into Monaco, where you’ll stop for a walk from the Oceanographic Museum up to the old town on the rock.
See the Prince’s Palace as you take a walk around the old town. Visit the Neo-Romanesque Cathedral, where both Princess Grace and Prince Rainier III are buried.
A lap of the Monaco Grand Prix circuit awaits on the drive from Monaco to Monte-Carlo. Stop to take as many photos as you like in and around world-famous Casino Square. See the opulent Hôtel de Paris, Grand Casino, deluxe boutiques, and the Café de Paris Casino.
The drive back to Nice takes you along the coast road, known as the Basse Corniche.
- Pick-up and drop off within Nice
- Guided tour of the Fragonard perfume factory
- Driver and guide
What's Not Included
- Meals or drinks
- Pick-up and drop off outside central Nice (available for an additional EUR 20.00 per person)
- Admission to the Monte Carlo Casino
- Admission to the Prince's Palace
- Admission to the Oceanographic Museum
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• If you have booked the tour fewer than 24 hours before the start of the tour please call the supplier
• Be sure to wear comfortable walking shoes
• A supplement of EUR 20.00 per person is charged for pick-up and drop off outside central Nice