Experience the thrill of zip lining from the summit of Mont Tremblant back to the village. Discover 5 distinct and spectacular zip lines that total nearly 2.5 miles in length.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, French
Select participants and date
Please arrive at the check-in desk inside of the Adventure Centre in the Sommet des Neiges building 15 minutes prior to departure: Sommet des Neiges, 150 Chemin au Pied de la Montagne, Mont-Tremblant, QC J8E 3M2, Canada. Parking: is located at P1, P2 et P3, 30 minutes walk from the Centre Adventure. You cannot access the Centre Adventure via vehicle as it is in the pedestrian village. Please ensure that you park with enough time to check-in.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable clothes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Closed-toe shoes
- Sandals or flip flops
Know before you go
- This outdoor adventure activity operates in all weather conditions
- Minimum weight is 75 pounds and the maximum weight limit is 275 pounds
- Tours include stair climbing and moderate trail hiking
- All guests are required to read and sign a waiver form, minors (18 years and under) require a guardian signature on their waiver
- All guests must check-in 15 minutes prior to their tour departure.