Discover Mont-Saint-Michel abbey, one of the first UNESCO World Heritage Sites. Explore this spectacular historical site at your own pace and take advantage of an information booklet to learn about the rich history of the site.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
Select participants and date
Meet at Mont-Saint-Michel Abbey.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Luggage or large bags
- Pets (assistance dogs allowed)
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Entrance is free for handicapped visitors and the person accompanying them, as well as for under 18s and visitors who are under 26 with EU ID, subject to reserving a timeslot on the Mont-Saint-Michel Abbey website
- The guided tour is available in French and English all year round and in German, Spanish and Italian in July and August
- The visit lasts around 1 hour 15 minutes
- Please note that your ticket will be valid for one year at any given time
- Last admission is 1 hour before closing time