Discover Mont-Saint-Michel abbey, one of the first UNESCO World Heritage Sites. Explore this spectacular historical site at your own pace and take advantage of an information booklet to learn about the rich history of the site.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Mont-Saint-Michel AbbeyOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Entrance is free for under 18s and visitors who are under 26 with EU ID, subject to reserving a timeslot on the Mont-Saint-Michel Abbey website.
- The guided tour is available in French and English all year round and in German, Spanish and Italian in July and August
- The visit lasts around 1 hour 15 minutes
- Please note that your ticket will be valid for one year at any given time
- Last admission is 1 hour before closing time
- Please note that this attraction closes at 4:00 PM on 24th December and 31st December 2017