Discover Mont-Saint-Michel abbey, one of the first UNESCO World Heritage Sites. Explore this spectacular historical site at your own pace and take advantage of an information booklet to learn about the rich history of the site.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
Meet at Mont-Saint-Michel Abbey.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Luggage or large bags
- Pets (assistance dogs allowed)
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Entrance is free for handicapped visitors and the person accompanying them, as well as for under 18s and visitors who are under 26 with EU ID, subject to reserving a timeslot on the Mont-Saint-Michel Abbey website
- To have access to the monument free of charge, visitors under 18 years of age or EU citizens under 26 must show a photo ID with a picture at the ticketing station first before going to the entrance of the monument
- The guided tour is available in French and English all year round; and in German, Spanish, and Italian in July and August
- The visit lasts around 1 hour and 15 minutes
- Closing days are 1 January, 1 May, and 25 December
- Opening hours are 9 AM-7 PM from May 1 to August 31, and 9:30 AM-6 PM from September 1 to April 30
- Last entry is 1 hour before the closing time
- Free entrance: The first Sunday of January, February, March, November and December and during European Heritage Days (3rd weekend of September each year)