Join a truffle hunter and his loyal canine companion to search for one of Italy's most famous culinary products in this 4-hour private tour. After the hunt, go behind the scenes to learn how Piedmont's famous Barolo wine is made.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian
- Pickup optional
- Pickup is available from select hotels in Alba and the surrounding areas.
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meet your guide in front of the train station.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- As the paths can be muddy, hiking boots are strongly recommended. A limited number of rubber boots are available upon request.