Explore the incredible Monte Carlo at your own pace, on this hop-on, hop-off bus tour, and see all that this luxurious city has to offer. Visit Port Hercules, and try your luck at the Monte Carlo Casino. Choose between a 1 Day Pass or a 2 Day Pass.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1 - 2 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, Chinese, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
The first stop, Bateau Bus, is located on the North quay of the Port Hercule, opposite the large yachts. You can also hop on and off the bus at any of the other stops: Japanese Garden, Sporting, New National Museum of Monaco - Villa Sauber, Monte Carlo Casino, Grimaldi/SNCF, Place du Palais, Oceanographic Museum, Princess Grace Rose Garden, Stade Louis II, Princess Stéphanie (Rascasse), Digue Croisières.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Children younger than 4 years old travel for free
- All buses are wheelchair accessible