Monaco 1H Ferrari & Lamborghini tours for 2 people
- Get behind the wheel of a stunning F458 or F430 F1 and a Lamborghini gallardo
- Opt to drive or be driven along panoramic French Riviera roads
- Hear the roar of the V8 and V10 engines
- Experience the Monaco F1 circuit (depending on pickup point and traffic)
- Look over Monaco and the côte d'azur as you drive on the Grande Corniche road
- Explore the hillside villages of the French Riviera and the beautiful panoramic roads
- Get a souvenir video or gift certificate at the end of the tour (must be requested beforehand)
Everyone dreams of being behind the wheel of one of these legendary exotic cars. Your instructors will meet you from your meeting point in Monaco, with these two head-turning supercars.
You will then drive out along part of the Monaco F1 circuit, to reach the roads of the medium and Grande corniches. The panoramic views of the côte d'azur, from as far as Cannes, and above Monaco through to the Italian border are breathtaking.
If possible, take the Highway to Menton, the border town before Italy. Then return to the famous Vista Palace Hotel where you can admire the captivating view overlooking the Principality.
You will drive on some of the scenic and winding roads, typical of the South of France and as seen in numerous movies, past and present.
Your professional and enthusiastic instructors will show you some of the most beautiful panoramic roads of the French Riviera. They will offer you different itineraries such as Corniches, highway, and coastal roads. You can also take stops to observe the sublime panoramic views, and to take some photos with these two legendary cars. Take the opportunity to swap vehicles during the tour, and experience driving in both of these iconic cars.
The guides will share all their experience and passion with you to give you an unforgettable Ferrari and Lamborghini experience.
- Ferrari & Lamborghini tour
- Professional instructor
- Food and drink
- Gratuities are not included; it is recommend that you tip the guide 15-20% at the end of the tour
Prepare for the activity
If you are staying at hotel in Monaco, you can arrange your meeting point there (hotel name and room number required). If you are not staying at a hotel in Monaco, the meeting point is at the parking area of the cruise ship harbor, port Hercule, Quai Antoine 1er, and the junction of Quai Ranier 1er. You will meet your instructor here, just by the souvenir shop.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Driver's license
- Sandals or flip flops
• Minimum age to drive: 18 years old
• A driving licence with European letters is required, otherwise, an international driving licence is necessary
• No deposit required. Insurance is included in the price.
• In the event of bad weather conditions (rain or snow), the tour will be postponed or refunded (an option to take the tour as passenger/co-pilot may be offered, with no partial refund)
• This tour is only available in French or English for the driver/pilot (the driver/pilot must be able to speak or understand French or English fluently)
• At an extra cost, and if scheduling times allow, take the option to extend your tour, in 15 minute segments (ask your instructor on site for details)
• Arriving late will deduct time for the duration time of the tour
• Not showing up results in no refund