Experience an overnight safari from Mombasa to Tsavo East National Park, one of the oldest and largest wildlife parks in Kenya.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Valid 2 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Please wait at the hotel reception or the entrance of your private homestay a few minutes before your pickup time.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 12 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- The Tsavo East National Park fee grants access for 24 hours, so if you get in the park at 10:00 AM, you have to leave by 10:00 AM the following day.