Explore Turin and admire the Alps from the highest point in the city at La Mole Antonelliana. Walk through the streets of Turin and visit the National Cinema Museum with a skip-the-line ticket, all with a local guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Italian, French, German, English, Spanish
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meet your guide in front of Cinema Massimo.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes