Moab: Hell's Revenge 4WD Off-Road Tour by Kawasaki UTV
- Drive the thrilling Hell's Revenge Trail by 4WD buggy
- Travel across the petrified rocks like a roller coaster
- Enjoy scenic views of the Colorado River and La Sal Mountains
- Watch the sunset over the desert on an evening tour
Hell's Revenge is like a slow moving roller coaster; except it’s on slickrock! Drive across petrified mountains of rock that look like sand dunes. Although known as “slickrock,” it's actually gritty like sand paper; and unlike anything else you’ve experienced before.
Along the way, stop for panoramic views from the Colorado River Overlook, and see authentic dinosaur tracks. Travel in convoys of no more than 4 vehicles for a more intimate and personal experience. If you don’t want to drive, sit back and relax as the guide does the driving (maximum 3 passengers per guide).
Anyone over the age of 21 can drive one of the buggies if they have a valid drivers license, and each vehicle can accommodate up to 4 people.
- 2.5-hour tour of the Hell's Revenge Trail
- Transportation by 4WD UTV buggy (minimum of 2 and maximum of 4 people per vehicle)
- Free ice cold water on the trail
- A professional guide, who will drive the lead vehicle, and you will follow in your vehicle
- People with back problems
Prepare for the activity
- Driver's license
• There are no minimum age requirements for passengers
• Dress according to the weather. No open-toed shoes. Hats and/or sunscreen are recommended
• You are welcome to bring your camera