Enjoy a cowboy-style dinner and slow-moving evening boat ride on a calm part of the Colorado River. Watch an incredible sound and light show which describes the story of the canyon's creation projected onto the rock face above the river.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Vouchers must be exchanged for tickets.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
1861 N Hwy 191, Moab, UT 84532, USA. This is 2 miles North of Moab on the North side of the Colorado River Bridge. Take a left after the bridge to arrive in our parking lot. Located next door to the Fairfield Inn and Suites by Marriott.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Flash photography
Know before you go
- This show is an old-fashioned light show; there are no colored or laser lights and the music is appropriate for the historical references The stories included in the show make reference to how the settlers of the area believed the area was created and clashes with the Native Americans of the area, there are references to God and religion
- Gratuities are not included
- There are 5-30 steps to get to the dock
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible