Explore the majestic canyons of the Wild West on this 4x4 driving tour. Learn about the geology and history of the area from your guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Please arrive 15 minutes before the activity starts.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Driver's license
- Closed-toe shoes
Know before you go
- Please keep in mind for Moab standards this trail is considered easy, however sections of the trail include switchbacks or terrain with some cliffs. If you are easily scared of heights, the Hurrah Pass trail may not be well suited for you. Trail can be bumpy and dusty, always a good idea to wear a bandana or face mask.
- This tour is designed for those who want to get out and enjoy the great scenery of Moab, Utah, but don't want the scary terrain of Hell's Revenge
- Please note, each vehicle requires a minimum of 2 passengers