Take a thrilling ride on 4-seater UTV/SXS vehicles as a driver or passenger through the famous Hells Revenge Trail and Fins N'Things Trails. Explore Utah's iconic dusty landscapes with your guide and enjoy a tour for all ages and all levels of experience.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 4.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Please do not rely on GPS to find the partner's office. Moab Reservation Center is the store name. Directions: Starting from downtown main street head SOUTH on Highway 191 (main st). It is located a few miles down on the right-hand side of Highway 191. Make sure you are going SOUTH from downtown GPS will reroute you north. Please arrive at the location 10-15 minutes prior to your departing time. • You must fill out the local partner's waiver (required for each participant) before arriving, as it takes about 10 minutes to fill out. The link is on your voucher.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Driver's license
- Sun hat
- Closed-toe shoes
- Sandals or flip flops
Know before you go
- Drivers may switch throughout the tour. Drivers must be 18 or older and have a valid driver's license.
- You need to present your original license. Copies and photos will not be accepted
- By choosing 1-4 people on a reservation you are reserving 1 vehicle. You must enter multiple reservations for multiple vehicles
- This tour is not suitable for infants under 6 months old
- This is a rain or shine event
- Guests 251 pounds and over are not allowed to participate on this activity due to safety reasons
- Please fill out the local partner's waiver (required for each participant) before arriving, as it takes about 10 minutes to fill out. Follow the link on your voucher.
- This tour is not suitable for people over 6'2 feet (187 cm) or people over 200 lbs (90 kg)