Moab: Canyonlands National Park 4x4 White Rim Tour
Pickup includedYour hotel or accommodation in Moab. Please wait for pickup in the lobby of your hotel or near the front entrance to your rental accommodation and look for the vehicle marked with the local partner's name.
- Explore the deep backcountry of Canyonlands National Park along the White Rim Trail
- Admire the breathtaking views looking up from the Colorado River
- Learn about the geology and formations of the rocks from your expert guide
- Traverse the switchbacks of the famous Shaffer Trail
Travel alongside the Colorado River as you gain elevation and make your way toward Canyonlands National Park. Before reaching the park boundary, you'll make several stops, including pristine rock art panels, overlooks of the Colorado River Canyon, and wide sweeping vistas. Once you reach the backcountry of Canyonlands National Park and the White Rim Trail, stop again and enjoy a short hike to one of the many backcountry arches that the park has to offer, including the unique Musselman Arch.
Continue your trek along the White Rim and down Lathrop Canyon, a side route that will lead to the riverside oasis, where you'll enjoy a buffet-style picnic lunch prepared by your guide. There are several optional hike options throughout the day. On your way back to Moab, your 4x4 vehicle will climb up the famous Shafer Trail that will take you up to the mesa top for one more stunning view.
- Guided tour in a 4-wheel drive vehicle
- Several optional guided hikes
- Buffet style lunch with water and lemonade
- Hotel pick up and drop-off in Moab
- National park entrance fees
Prepare for the activity
- Comfortable shoes