The Edge Of Canyonlands Extended Helicopter Tour is a private flight around the majestic red rocks and arches of Moab, Utah. Your private helicopter flight includes extensive descriptions of the incredible canyons, arches, and towers in Moab.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 45 minutes - 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Moab - Canyonlands Field Airport, 110 W Aviation Way. Check in at Pinnacle Helicopters building, which is the first building on the right when you enter the airport. The building has a large blue sign that says Pinnacle Helicopters. Park in front of the building where the parking sign indicates. Please arrive 10 minutes prior to your scheduled departure time. Restrooms will be provided prior to your flight. No parking fees are required.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- There are two flight options to choose from; 45-minute and 60-minute
- Scenic tours may be cancelled or rescheduled due to poor weather conditions or other unforeseen circumstances such as maintenance
- All passengers will be discretely weighed during the check-in process
- Individual passenger weight cannot exceed 299 pounds, or the passenger will not be allowed to participate
- The total passenger weight of all passengers cannot exceed 600 pounds