Experience a jet boat tour on the Colorado River that passes through the bottom of Dead Horse State Park, the famous Thelma and Louise Point. Enjoy an awe-inspiring panorama.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Vouchers must be exchanged for tickets.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Enjoy the thrill of a jet boat ride down the calm-water section of Colorado River
- See spectacular views of Dead Horse State Park
- See where the final scene of the movie "Thelma and Louise" was filmed
- Enjoy a live commentary from your local guide on the culture and history of the area
- Beat the heat with morning or afternoon departures
- 3-hour jet boat tour
- Snacks and water
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
1861 N Hwy 191, Moab, UT 84532, USA. This is 2 miles North of Moab on the North side of the Colorado River Bridge. Take a left after the bridge to arrive in our parking lot. Located next door to the Fairfield Inn and Suites by Marriott.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please note, there are 5-30 steps to get to the dock.