Take this 1-hour express tour of Colorado River, ideal for those who are short on time. Select a morning or afternoon departure to see the Moab arches, Indian petroglyphs and some of the best rated views of the area.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Vouchers must be exchanged for tickets.
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Discover the beauty of the Colorado River in 1 hour
- Enjoy live commentary from your professional guide
- Admire the most amazing views of Canyonlands area from a jet boat
- 1-hour jet boat tour
- Snacks and water
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
1861 N Hwy 191, Moab, UT 84532, USA. This is 2 miles North of Moab on the North side of the Colorado River Bridge. Take a left after the bridge to arrive in our parking lot. Located next door to the Fairfield Inn and Suites by Marriott.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- There are 5-30 steps to get to the dock