Experience the Rock of Ages obstacle-course of excitement tucked into a landscape of fins and petrified dunes. This route is a step back in time to a prehistoric age.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Your hotel or accommodation in Moab. Please wait for pickup in the lobby of your hotel or near the front entrance to your rental accommodation and look for the vehicle marked with the local partner's name. If you do not see your hotel on the pickup list, please go to 321 North Main Street, Moab, Utah 84532.
- Adventure through areas that you would not get to on your own
- Take in the panoramic views from the top of the canyon
- Enjoy three thrilling rappels
- Technical instructions and guidance from the expert guide during the entire tour
- Quality buffet-style lunch with ice water and lemonade
- All safety equipment: harness, helmets, and ropes
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Moab
- Soft drinks, but a cooler and ice is provided
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Hiking shoes
- Sandals or flip flops
Know before you go
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If the minimum number isn't met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
- Technical difficulty: moderate