Explore the backcountry of the Island in the Sky district of Canyonlands National Park in a 4x4 vehicle on this half-day tour from Moab. Enjoy the views from the river level all the way up to the top of the mesa, including the iconic Shafer Trail.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Your hotel or accommodation in Moab. Please wait for pickup in the lobby of your hotel or near the front entrance to your rental accommodation and look for the vehicle marked with the local partner's name.
- Small group
- Limited to 12 participants
- Discover the Island in the Sky district by 4x4 vehicle
- See native American rock art called petroglyphs
- Take photographs of the awe-inspiring red rocks and canyons.
- See the famous Gooseneck overlook of the Colorado River
- Learn about the geology, flora, fauna, and history of the area
- National park tour
- Transportation by 4x4 vehicle
- Water and lemonade
- Experienced guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Moab
- Canyonlands National Park entrance fees
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Sandals or flip flops
Know before you go
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If the minimum number isn't met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.