Get off the beaten path and embark on a private half-day canyoneering adventure suitable for beginners and experienced canyoneers alike. Hike, climb, scramble, shimmy, and rappel through a beautiful red rock, water-carved canyon with an experienced guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Private group
Select participants and date
16 South 100 East.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Closed-toe shoes
- Open-toed shoes
Know before you go
- This tour is beginner friendly for those with a sense of adventure
- All tours are private, so it will just be your group plus your guide
- This tour lasts 4-6 hours, depending on your group size and pace
- Entrajo Canyon does not require any special clothing or footwear, although you'll want to wear shoes and clothes you don't mind getting wet as most of the year there are one or two pools which require very short swims to cross. Quick-drying shorts and shirts are ideal in this canyon