Explore Arches National Park and Canyonlands National Park by 4x4 on this thrilling full-day combo tour. The tour includes the Island in the Sky area of Canyonlands, a drive along the famous Shafer Trail, views of Tower Arch, and dinosaur tracks.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Your hotel or accommodation in Moab. Please wait for pickup in the lobby of your hotel or near the front entrance to your rental accommodation and look for the vehicle marked with the local partner's name.
- Small group
- Limited to 15 participants
- Explore dramatic landscapes of Canyonlands National Park and Arches National Park.
- Admire the breathtaking views from the Island in the Sky area and along the Shafer Trail
- Learn about the geology in both parks and the formations of the arches
- Enjoy an off-road 4x4 driving adventure
- Full-day tour
- Transportation by air-conditioned 4x4 vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Moab
- Water and lemonade
- National park entrance fees
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If the minimum number isn't met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.