Take this half-day Colorado River rafting trip on mild class 1 and 2 rapids. The trip covers seven miles with fantastic scenery, informative guides and lots of fun.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Your hotel or accommodation in Moab. Please wait for pickup in the lobby of your hotel or near the front entrance to your rental accommodation and look for the vehicle marked with the local partner's name.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Water shoes
- Sandals or flip flops
Know before you go
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If the minimum number isn't met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
- Sturdy close-toed footwear is required for the duration of the tour, please no flip-flops
- Bring cameras and other electronics on the river at your own risk
- All boats are equipped with a waterproof bag for dry storage
- All participants must sign a waiver form
- Children must weigh 50 pounds (23 kilograms) to fit into the life jackets
- Rafting gear, water and lemonade, lunch (if option is selected) is included in the price
- Tips and other soft drink are not included in the price