Explore remote areas of the Canyonlands National Park Needles District on 4x4 trails while enjoying desert scenery. See pristine rock art and enjoy a hike in the heart of Chesler Park.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Your hotel or accommodation in Moab. Please wait for pickup in the lobby of your hotel or near the front entrance to your rental accommodation and look for the vehicle marked with the local partner's name.
- Learn about the geology, flora and fauna, and history of the area and surrounding canyons
- Take in the unique panoramic views of the towering rock formations of Chesler Park
- Travel technical 4x4 trails through the most remote areas of Canyonlands National Park
- Hike through iconic red-rock slot canyons
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off in Moab
- Lunch with ice water and lemonade
- Licensed experienced guide service
- National Park entrance fees
- People with back problems
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Comfortable clothes
- Sandals or flip flops
Know before you go
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If the minimum number isn't met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.