Explore some of the hiking trails in the Arches National Park and admire the incredible landscape on foot. Finish your day out in the backcountry with a 4x4 driving experience. Ride through the national park to see sights that only few get to experience.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Please confirm your exact pickup details by calling the local partner at least 1 day prior to your tour. Pickup is from your hotel or accommodation in Moab. Please wait for pickup in the lobby of your hotel or near the front entrance to your rental accommodation and look for the vehicle marked with the local partner's name. Please be ready for pickup 15 minutes prior to your departure time.
- Small group
- Limited to 12 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Sandals or flip flops
Know before you go
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If the minimum number isn't met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
- Please bring a National Park Pass or money for the park entrance fees and a large bottle of water.
- The Arches timed reservation system does not affect this tour as a separate entrance is used.