Explore the Horseshoe Canyon in the Maze District of Canyonlands National Park. Discover where the outlaws of the old west made their hideout. See the Great Gallery, a striking collection of rock paintings in the Barrier Canyon Style.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Your hotel or accommodation in Moab. Please wait for pickup in the lobby of your hotel or near the front entrance to your rental accommodation and look for the vehicle marked with the local partner's name.
- Small group
- Limited to 12 participants
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Please note, that the hike out of the canyon is strenuous. Guests should be healthy and in good physical condition in order to make the 7-mile hike (roundtrip)
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If the minimum number isn't met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund