Visit one of the best museums in Porto and learn about the history of the Misericórdia do Porto, a charity organization that has played a key role in the city’s history. Admire the paintings and sculptures in the museum’s stunning collection.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Rua das Flores, 15, Porto 4050-265, PortugalOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please note that admission is free for children under 6 years of age