Mljet Island National Park Yacht Excursion from KorculaProduct ID: 51787
From US$108.95 per personBook now
Pick-up serviceKorcula island Hotel Guest: Pick-up at your Hotel Reception Orebić and Pelješac Hotels guests: pick-up by the Grand Hotel Orebić Pier/jetty by the seaside
- Ride a luxury Motor Yacht to reach the beautiful Mijet Island National Park
- Savor a delicious 4-course Mediterranean Lunch served by your Captain on the Motor Yacht
- Swim and snorkel in the National Park's famous salt sea lakes
After boarding a Motor Yacht, you will reach Mljet in less than 30 minutes from Korcula. The National Park is famous for its two salt lakes in the north end of the island and it's 12th century Benedictine monastery.
The Yacht's intimate capacity for a maximum of 18 pampered guests and plenty of space to relax and unwind, will ensure that this trip to Mljet Island is far above other commercial trips to same island.
Once you reach Mljet Island, hike on gravel roads surrounded by National park sea lakes, snorkel, swim or sunbathe and admire Adriatic fishes.
Last but not least, enjoy a delicious Dalmatian lunch awaiting you on the Motor Yacht in peaceful bay served by your Captain.
- Powerful motor yacht
- Fully guided tour
- Entrance tickets to the National Park
- Four course Mediterranean lunch on the Motor yacht
- Swim and snorkel excursion
- One plastic bottle of fresh water per guest
The Yacht is located is in Lumbarda Village on Captain's Villa Sokol Private Pier. Korcula island guests staying in private accommodations should meet at Korcula town East Pier / by the KONZUM-grocery shop. Guests staying in private accommodations on Peninsula Peljesac should meet at the Grand Hotel Orebić Pier/jetty by the sea. (Open in Google Maps)
Product ID: 51787