Discover the most interesting parts of the city center while tasting the best local dishes on this food tour. Enjoy local cuisine with fried anchovies, Manchego cheese, Jamon Iberico de cebo, tortilla de patatas, wine, and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
Select participants and date
Your local guide will be waiting for you in front of the Atarazanas Málaga Boutique Hotel. Please arrive 10 minutes before the activity starts.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- The tour requires a minimum of 2 participants to operate and will have a maximum of 12 guests
- If the minimum number of guests is not reached, you can reschedule for another time or date
- The tour lasts about 3.5 hours
- You will receive at least one serving at each stop, as well as water, wine, beer, or soft drinks
- Children under 5 years old are free of charge
- Children between 6-10 years old receive a 50% discount