Discover the wonders of Caminito del Rey and enjoy the freedom to travel at your own pace on this private tour. Trek along the route’s impressive hanging bridge, canyon, cliffs, and more, while listening to insightful commentary from your guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, French, Spanish, Italian, Czech, Polish, Slovak
- Private group
- Welcoming travelers since 2015
Select participants and date
Meet your guide outside the Kiosko restaurant.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Hiking shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Sandals or flip flops
- Walking sticks
Know before you go
- The opening of the walkway depends on good weather conditions. The Caminito del Rey Board can decide to close the walkway due to security or safety reasons. If this happens, you will be offered a different activity nearby, to return another day, or a partial or total refund (total refund if the cancelation is up to one day before the tour date or partial refund if the Caminito del Rey Board decides to close the walkway on the tour date)
- The minimum age for this tour is 8-years-old. Passport or ID will be required to check that children are over 8
- The local partner complies with the healthy-hygienic standards established by the World Health Organization and by the Spanish government