Experience the deep relaxation of a traditional Hammam with this 90-minute session at the Hammam Al-Andalus in Malaga. Step into the warm, cold, and hot baths, enjoy a relaxing sit in the steam room, or sip a delicious mint tea in the lounge.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Host or greeter
- English, French, Spanish
- Discover the amazing tradition of ancient Andalusian Arab baths
- Enjoy the sensation of hopping between cold, hot, and warm baths
- Relax and sip a delicious mint tea in the lounge area
- 1.5-hour session at Hammam Al-Andalus in Malaga
- Green mint tea and water
- Bath gel, hair dryer, and locker for your personal belongings
- Pregnant women
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Plaza de los Mártires, 5. MálagaOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- A bathing suit must be worn at the Hammam. Long hair should be tied back, bathing caps are not necessary. Shoes are not permitted in the bathing areas.
- Please arrive at the Hammam 15 minutes before your scheduled time.
- The Hammam is mixed (male and female) except for the dressing rooms.
- Please remain silent or speak quietly while inside the Hammam.