Benefit from personalized attention and a flexible itinerary on this private tour of Minsk by moonlight.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Traveler pickup is offered. The guide will meet you near your hotel/apartment or any place that is convenient for you. You have to specify your hotel/apartment address and meeting time in the booking form.
- Private group
- See Minsk's landmarks and highlights lit up for the evening
- Leave the day free for other activities with a nighttime tour
- Get a private guide just for you and your friends
- Learn about Minsk's history from your guide
This nighttime tour leaves the day free for other activities and lets you see the city's top landmarks lit up for the night. This tour is delivered by certified local professionals with excellent language skills. On this interesting 3-hour driving and walking tour of Minsk, you will learn about the city and see many of the buildings and monuments that are a reminder of the Soviet era. You will get an unforgettable immersion into the history of the city. Your experienced guides will tell you interesting facts and stories about Minsk and Belarus. Highlights of the tour include: Minsk Gates, Independence Square, Oktyabrskaya Square, Upper City, Victory Square, Trinity Suburb, and the National Library of Belarus.
- Private guided tour
- Transport by private car or minivan
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Safety measures in place
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date