Discover Minneapolis on this smartphone guided walking tour. The quest will take you on a journey through urban parks, historic mills and down along the river and falls. You'll be solving challenges as you view art, culture and the beautiful natural view.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
To activate and begin your Quest, follow the step-by-step instructions found on your voucher.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Be in a team of as many people as you like. However, this adventure is typically best with no more than 5 persons on each team. Large groups can break up into many teams and compete for the best point score and time. Each team needs to purchase a quest with a unique email address and password
- You may purchase your quest days, weeks or months before your adventure
- A step-by-step process on how you can redeem your scavenger hunt code can be found on your confirmation voucher after purchase
- It is suggested that you bring water, snacks, money, a city map, a calculator, a pencil and paper and, of course, a fully charged smartphone
- Distance: 2 miles
- Time: 2.5 to 3-hours
- Challenges: 17
- Bonus Qs: 4
- Additional Cost: None