Mindo's Top Attractions Pass
- Observe hundreds of butterflies flying around you
- Learn about the production of chocolate in a chocolate factory
- Experience the adrenaline of ziplining across the forest
- Explore the town at your own pace on a bike
- Get on a cable car and visit the wonderful waterfalls
Mindo's Top Attractions Pass includes entrance to your choice of 4 of the following attractions. Mindo Canopy: Zip line above the scenic forest on the best, safest, original canopy tour in Mindo (includes 10 lines). Waterfall Sanctuary on a Cable Car: Ride a cable car through the forests of Mindo, stopping to explore 7 waterfalls on the way. Butterfly Garden: Enter the interactive garden to observe more than 1,200 butterflies and learn about their life stages. Yumbo's Chocolate Tour: Ecuador is famous for its chocolate. Learn about is production and do it yourself. Mindo Biking: Rent a bike for the day to get to each of the attractions or ride around the beautiful town of Mindo (from 8:30 am up to 6:00 pm).
Mindo's Top Attractions Pass does not include a tour guide and transportation to all of the attractions; however, you can get to each attraction with your bike, or by cab, and at the majority of the attractions guided tours are offered in English and Spanish. The pass is valid for six months, but you can easily visit all of the attractions in one day. At each attraction, simply present your voucher (either paper or mobile) along with your ID, and your pass will be scanned for entrance. You should only scan your ticket once at each attraction so you will have access to the 4 attractions of your choice.
- Entrance fees to 4 of the 5 attractions
- Mindo Canopy: 10 lines of ziplining
- Waterfall Cable Car: 1 round trip ride and access to 7 waterfalls
- Butterfly Farm: 1 tour around to the farm and garden
- Chocolate Tour: Guided tour of chocolate production and tasting of hot chocolate, fruits with chocolate syrup, and brownie
- Mindo Biking: 1-day bike rental (from 8:30 AM up to 6:00 PM)
- All taxes, fees, and handling charges
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Food and drinks (except on chocolate tour)
Prepare for the activity
Attractions are visited at your own pace. Transportation is not provided. Addresses Mindo Canopy: Km 2,5 vía a las Cascadas Waterfall Sanctuary on a Cable Car: Ruta San Lorenzo-Via a las Cascadas Butterfly Garden: Sector Yaguira baja a 2 km del pueblo de Mindo vía Mindo Garden (In front of the "tubing departure") Yumbo's Chocolate Tour: Av. Quito & 9 de Octubre St. (Diagonal to Pedro Vicente Maldonado Street) Mindo Biking: Vicente Aguirre n. 48 & Av. QuitoOpen in Google Maps ⟶
- Passport or ID card
• Comfortable shoes are recommended
You might also like...
Product ID: 225342