Milos: Kayaking Tour to Tsigrado and Gerakas Beach
- Explore hidden caves and paddle around islands and bays
- Swim in the turquoise waters and snorkel with marine life
- Taste homemade snacks throughout the tour
- Make memories with your guides' action cameras
Starting from the beach of Fyriplaka, head east along the volcanic coastline of Milos. On the way to the beaches, paddle along beautiful small bays, into caves and around tiny islands.
Once you reach the beaches, you can swim in the crystal-clear waters and explore the magnificent underwater world of Milos with snorkeling masks. Keep your fingers crossed and you might even come across a sea turtle. If the weather is favorable, visit a hidden volcanic beach.
Throughout the experience, take pictures using an action camera, so you can keep the highlights of your trip with you and bring home the breeze of the Aegean Sea.
At every stop, enjoy a traditional, homemade treat to boost your energy. After exploring Gerakas, you’ll paddle back to Fyriplaka beach, full of unforgettable experiences and memories.
- Sit-on-top kayak for 2 persons (+1 child)
- Life jacket
- 1 waterproof bag per kayak
- Snorkeling masks
- 1 action camera per kayak
- Homemade snacks
- 1 bottle of water (0.5L) per participant
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- People with back problems
- People with heart problems
Prepare for the activity
Meet at Fyriplaka beach, on the south part of Milos. You can reach it by a bus, by taxi, by car, or even by motorbike and scooter. You will be able to park your vehicle along the road for free. The kiosk is next to the big rock, the main attraction of the beach. Beware because when you reach the seafront, it will look as if you have reached a dead end - in fact, you just have to walk by the shore, literally on a few rocks and a small cement path, until you reach the beach. Don't worry, it's easier than it sounds!Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Alcohol and drugs