Enjoy paddling along the majestic landscape of Milos and discover its natural beauty. Explore secret caves, swim through crystal-clear waters, taste traditional snacks, and capture every single moment with action cameras.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Greek
Select participants and date
Meet at Fyriplaka beach, on the south part of Milos. You can reach it by a bus, by taxi, by car, or even by motorbike and scooter. You will be able to park your vehicle along the road for free. The kiosk is next to the big rock, the main attraction of the beach. Beware because when you reach the seafront, it will look as if you have reached a dead end - in fact, you just have to walk by the shore, literally on a few rocks and a small cement path, until you reach the beach. Don't worry, it's easier than it sounds!Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- In case of bad weather conditions, you will be notified if there is a change in time, day or place of the tour. The alternative route starts from Madrakia, heads to Sarakiniko and Alogomadra and ends at Pachena beach.