Milos Coves and Caves: Full-Day Family-Friendly Cruise
- Swim and snorkel in the crystal-clear waters of West Milos
- Explore the Sykia and Kleftiko caves
- Enjoy fun for the whole family with specially designed children's games and activities
- Find the perfect photo-opt and take pictures with an underwater camera
- Enjoy Greek tapas, lunch, and an open bar with cold drinks onboard
Sail to Cape Vani, an impressive 30-meter tall rock that was home to one of the first mineral mines in Milos. See the mines' quay before jumping in for the first swim of the day in the crystal-clear waters of Kalogries.
Back on board, enjoy some fresh fruit, cakes, and refreshments as we set sail for Sykia, the biggest and most impressive cave of Milos. Anchor in the clear green waters and take a small dinghy under a rock passage and into the cave. Inside, explore a salt lake with a small beach, illuminated by a natural skylight in the rock above.
Finally, we reach Kleftiko, the old pirates' lair. This complex of white and grey arches and caves is the perfect place to snorkel. Find the perfect photo-opt with the underwater cameras and marvel at the turquoise waters. After the swim, enjoy refreshments, ice-cold beers, and traditional Greek ouzo followed by a delicious meal. After lunch, take the dinghy and explore the unique beauty of Kleftiko caves.
On the return journey, relax on the deck or join us in the cockpit to help steer the boat. Take one final swim in the bay of Agios Dimitrios, a tranquil spot inaccessible by car which offers an amazing view of Plaka and Tripiti and all the colorful villages across the bay.
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks
- Snorkeling equipment
- Use of underwater cameras
- Photos to remember the trip
- Hotel pick up and drop-off
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
Meet the crew at 10:00 AM at the port of Adamas in front of the Polco-Sailing boats (opposite Kinigos Restaurant). Look for Polco-Sailing flags and state the name in on the booking reference.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Sun hat
- Biodegradable sunscreen
• Please inform the local partner of any allergies or food restrictions prior to the tour