Milford Sound Waterfalls, Wildlife & Rainforest Cruise
- Enjoy a fun, engaging, and less-crowded cruise of the stunning Milford Sound
- Discover the secrets of the fiord from the passionate and interactive crew
- Spoil yourself with close-up viewing of waterfalls, wildlife, and rainforest
- Treat yourself to a drink from the Off the Rocks bar or choose from one of the many hot and cold lunch options
Explore three spacious viewing decks and enjoy the freedom to move around at your leisure on the uncrowded vessel. Climb up to the completely open upper-deck, an ideal spot for 360-degree views and for magical photos. Lookout for New Zealand fur seals, playful dolphins, and the elusive Fiordland Crested Penguin.
Join your jovial crew at the bow as you nose under Stirling Falls for a free shower in some of the world's freshest water. In the upper-cabin, you'll find a selection of snacks, drinks, gourmet pies, and espresso coffee available for purchase from the licensed 'Off the Rocks' bar.
- Scenic cruise on a modern catamaran
- Access to 3 viewing decks
- Experienced skippers and guides
- Live commentary
- Complimentary tea and hot water
Prepare for the activity
Milford Sound Visitor Centre, Freshwater Basin, Milford Sound, New Zealand. Allow 5-hours driving time from Queenstown and 3-hours from Te Anau or opt for a coach and cruise option departing either Queenstown or Te Anau, available to book on GetYourGuide.Open in Google Maps ⟶