Milford Sound: Overnight Cruise with Water Activities
- Take in the views of the fiord’s spectacular waterfalls, rainforest and mountains
- Look out for wildlife including seals, dolphins and penguins in their natural habitat
- Explore the shoreline by kayak or small boat tour
- Enjoy insightful commentary provided by an onboard specialist nature guide
- Dine on a three-course buffet meal, plus a cooked and continental breakfast prepared by our on-board chef
Start your adventure by departing from the Milford Sound wharf in the late afternoon before cruising through Milford Sound accompanied by a specialist nature guide. Benefit from their expertise about the history and geology of the area as they make themselves available to answer your questions.
Next, drop anchor in a sheltered cove, where you can head on an adventure with your guide, either in the vessel’s kayaks or tender craft (small boat). Alternatively, simply relax on deck and soak in the sights if that is more your style. If you’re feeling brave, there’s always the option of a refreshing swim too.
In the evening feast on a delicious carvery buffet prepared freshly by our on-site chef. Then it’s time to relax in the company of your fellow traveller, indulge in some star-gazing and story-sharing, or simply retire to your private cabin.
The next day you’ll be able to dig into a hearty breakfast before heading back out to the Tasman Sea (weather permitting) and exploring more of the fiord.
- Expert nature guide
- Tea, Coffee and water
- Water activities
- Three-course buffet dinner
- Twin-share cabin with private ensuite
- Cooked and continental breakfast
- Alcoholic beverages
- Soft drinks
- People with mobility impairments
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
• Address: Milford Sound Visitor Terminal, Southland 9679, New Zealand • Please check in 20 minutes prior to departure • Please exchange your voucher at the Real Journeys counter for a boarding passOpen in Google Maps ⟶
- Warm clothing
- Change of clothes
- Rain gear
- Insect repellent
- Oversize luggage