Experience the magic of Milford Sound up-close on a guided kayaking adventure before coming face-to-face with local marine life below the surface in New Zealand’s only floating underwater observatory.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Meet us at the Southern Discoveries Visitor Centre office, Milford Sound.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- There is paid parking available at the meeting point — if you wish to avail of this service please bring your credit card as cash is not accepted