Discover the artistic side of Leonardo da Vinci on a 3-hour art tour that visits and admires his Milanese works. See the famous portrayal of the Last Supper, check out the Atlantic Codex at Pinacoteca Ambrosiana, and admire the Il Musico painting.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Pinacoteca Ambrosiana, Piazza Pio XI, 2 - MilanOpen in Google Maps ⟶
- Luggage or large bags