Enjoy a guided tour of a must-see spot in Milan, the Cimitero Monumentale. Explore the open-air museum, resting place of people who played a role in the city's history, from Manzoni to Toscanini, Hayez to Marinetti, and Alda Merini to Gaber.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian, German, French
- Private group
Select participants and date
You will meet your guide in the forecourt of the main entrance of the cemetery (Piazzale Cimitero Monumentale), next to the concierge desk.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags