Milan 48-Hour City Pass: Discover Milan With One CardProduct ID: 48768
From $74 per personBook now
- Explore Milan at your own pace with a 48-hour city card
- Enjoy free entrance to museums, including La Scala and the Gallerie d’Italia
- Use one simple ticket to use the ATM public transport system
- Jump off at more than 40 stops on the hop-on hop-off sightseeing bus
- Get discounts at shops, restaurants, beauty salons and more
- Leave town and enjoy day trips with affiliated tour operators
- Drink and dine for less
- Plan your own itinerary with exclusive maps and guide books
Your Milan Pass is valid for 48 hours from the moment you pick it up, and is available with 2 exclusive transport options to get the best out of your stay.
Choose a Milan Pass with Hop-On Hop-Off Sightseeing Bus Ticket and tour the city on board the open-top double-decker bus. Available 7 days a week, the bus runs over 3 lines with more than 40 stops. Learn more from the on board audio commentary, available in 8 languages (including 3 exclusive commentaries for kids).
A Milan Pass with ATM Public Transport Ticket gets you access to 5 metro lines and more than 100 tram and bus lines. Enjoy free, unlimited 48-hour travel on the city’s public transport system using one simple ticket.
You can even purchase the full package and get a Milan Pass with both the hop-on hop-off sightseeing ticket, and access to the ATM public transport system.
Enjoy free entrance to city museums such as:
• Duomo Museum and Terraces
• La Scala Museum and Theater
• Brera Art Gallery
• Gallerie d’Italia Art Gallery
• Museo Bagatti Valsecchi
• Art and Science Museum
• San Siro Stadium Museum (and stadium tour)
• The World of Leonardo interactive museum
- Welcome kit
- 48-hour city pass, with discounts from affiliates
- City guide book with suggested itineraries
- Milan map with useful tourist information
- Agenda” of events and shows in Milan during the month
- 48-hour ATM public transport ticket (if booked)
- Book of vouchers, with offers at affiliated facilities (total value of more than EUR 300)
- Guide book tailored to you, with lots of useful information about the city museums, restaurants, shops and more
Pick-up your pass at Zani Viaggi - Milan Visitor Center: Largo Cairoli / via Cusani, Milan, MM1 Cairoli. Your pass is valid from the moment you pick it up (Open in Google Maps)
Product ID: 48768