Enter Milan’s Duomo with privileged access on a skip-the-line tour. Your English-speaking guide will take your small group through the cathedral’s interior and up to the roof terrace, where you’ll marvel at the views of the city below.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Outside the Football Team Store, located in Piazza del Duomo #20.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- The Duomo has a very strict dress code: shoulders, abdomen, and knees must be covered. Hats are not permitted. Please note that the staff of the Duomo will have the right to decline admittance due the dress code without any obligation to refund you for your tickets.
- This tour is not wheelchair friendly
- Tours run rain or shine. Guests are encouraged to dress comfortably for the weather (please keep in mind the cathedral dress code) and wear comfortable closed toed shoes.
- In case of heavy rain or snow, the Duomo institution may decide to close the terrace. In case of closure due to inclement weather, there will be no refund or discount given due to inability to see the terrace. In case of heavy rain, you may choose an alternate date subject to availability.
- Minors under 18 must be accompanied by an adult on this tour