Spend a day getting under the skin of Milan, Italy’s most fashionable city. Skip-the-Line access at both Milan Duomo and Da Vinci’s ‘Last Supper’ means less time waiting and more time experiencing the city.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Wait less, see more with Skip-the-Line access at Milan Duomo & ‘The Last Supper’
- Enjoy a 15-minute private viewing of ‘The Last Supper’, for just your group — guaranteed as part of the price
- Get a more intimate experience with this small group tour
- Discover iconic Milanese attractions alongside quieter spots like the artistic Brera district
- Expert English-speaking guide
- Headsets with details of what you are seeing
- Excellent tours and information
- Entrance to Da Vinci's Last Supper at the Church of Santa Maria delle Grazie
- Exclusive reservations to view the Last Supper
- Entrance to the Milan Duomo (not the terraces)
- Visit to Sforza Castle (entrance not included)
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Wheelchair users
Customers must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- Customers will get a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The meeting point is under the arches of the Mondadori shop (written inMONDADORI on the sign), which is on the right hand side of Piazza del Duomo when facing the front entrance (façade) of the Cathedral. Arriving by metro or tram: Piazza del Duomo is reachable by metro lines 1 (red) and 3 (yellow) and tram numbers 2, 3, 12, 19 and 27. The stop is “Duomo.” When exiting from the metro, the "via Torino" and "via Mazzini" exits are the closest to Mondadori, but any exit will lead you to the piazza itself where you will see the Cathedral. When facing the front (façade) of the Cathedral, the Mondadori shop will be under the arched walkway on the right. Arriving by taxi: Notify the driver to take you to Piazza del Duomo. Once in the piazza, face the front entrance (façade) of the Cathedral.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- The tour ends at Santa Maria delle Grazie at approximately 13:30 or 17:30.
- Visits to the interior of the Duomo are not possible on Sunday mornings and religious holidays; on these days, the tour will remain outside the Cathedral.
- The tour involves a fair amount of walking. Comfortable shoes are recommended.
- It is the responsibility of visitors to arrive at the tour departure points.
- Knees and shoulders must be covered for entry to churches.
- The order in which the sites are visited may be reversed on certain dates in July. All sites will still be visited.
- No photography is permitted in the Duomo or at the Last Supper.
- The supplier cannot accommodate guests with wheelchairs or any impairments requiring special assistance. They are also unable to accommodate strollers or baby carriages on group tours.