See Milan your way with a MilanoCard, the tourist card that provides free public transportation, discounted rates from 10% to 100% off select museums, access to personal driver services, and much more. Get free access to the top attractions of Milan.
What to Expect
The MilanoCard is your pass to experiencing the city on your own terms. You’ll enjoy free public transportation, discounted rates from 10% to 100% off select museums, tours, restaurants, money exchange, luggage shipment, and much more!
Enjoy skip-the-line access to the Duomo Terrace and benefit from terrific discounts at Milan’s most important museums with your trusty MilanoCard, including the National Museum of Science and Technology, the Pinacoteca Ambrosiana, and much more.
You can choose to enjoy a discounted city tour by bus, including a visit to the Scala or a boat tour of the Navigli, or get discounts on other fun activities.
All this sightseeing is sure to work up an appetite. The MilanoCard offers discounts at restaurants that feature the best cuisine in the city. Additionally, you’ll receive discounts on bike rentals, souvenirs and segway tours.
You will also receive discounts on many museums and tours in Venice, Rome, and Florence. The MilanoCard also includes discounts on train transportation to other locations in Italy.
• Free public transport for 24h, 48h or 72h
• Free personal driver for 2 rides
• Free on-call medical assistance
• Free handmade Panettone to be collected on your arrival
• Free updated guide of Milan
• Free Map of Milan
• Free access to Rooftop Galleria Vittorio Emanuele (8 per day)
• 1 Free city tour with the Milan Welcome Walks available daily from Tuesday to Sunday at 09.00 am. Friday and Saturday 9.00 am and 2.00 pm.
• 15% off a train trip to Venice, Rome and Florence
• 10% to 25% off the Airport Bus (Malpensa, Linate, Orio al Serio)
• 1-Hour free wifi at Malpensa Airport
• Special rates for top attractions of Venice, Rome and main cities of Lombardy
• 15% off the Serravalle Outlet Bus
• Photo printing for free
• 12% off the Hop-on Hop-off TraMilano City Tour
• 10% off the Last Supper Tour
• 30% off the Money Exchange
Discounts at at following museums:
• Rooftop of Galleria Vittorio Emanuele: 20% discount
• Scala Theatre Museum: 35% discount
• Rooftop of Duomo of Milan skip-the-line access
• Triennale Museum: 25% discount
• Poldi Pezzoli Museum: 33% discount
• San Siro Museum Stadio: 15% discount
• Codex Atlanticus/PInacoteca Ambrosiana: 13% to 35% discount
• Sacrestia del Bramante: 20% to 35% discount
• Villa Necchi Campiglio: 30% discount
• Leonardo3 Museum: 50% discount
• National Museum of Science and Tecnology: 30% discount
• Branca Tower: 20% to 50% discount
• Bagatti Valsecchi Museum: 33% discount
• Museum of Sant Ambrogio: 50% discount
• Museum Diocesano: 50% discount
- 24, 48 or 72 hours of free public transportation
- Free handmade Panettone (sweet bread loaf)
- Travel guide and map of Milan
- Discounts on museums in Venice, Florence, and Rome
- 2 free journeys with your own personal driver
What to Remember
-You must exchange your voucher for the MilanoCard at Central station, Agenzie 365 ground floor, west wing.
Open every day from 08:00-19:00
-Watch the tutorial video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nqFVLVYj_w
-You can also collect your card at the MilanTourismPoint - HighlineGalleria in Via Silvio Pellico, 2
-The MilanoCard includes 2 free journeys (up to EUR 15 each). In order to use them you will need to download the app "Uber" after booking. Register for free to book your luxury car and personal driver. You will receive information on how to redeem your free journeys on your voucher